- Shrink paper
- Hole puncher
- Permanent markers
- Acrylic paint
- Baking sheet and parchment paper
1. Trace shapes onto shrink paper.
- Remember your shape will shrink by about 50%, so make sure to draw your shapes bigger than you’d like the charm to be.
2. Color in your shape with acrylic paint
3. Make a hole in top of the charm.
4. Cut shape out
5. Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
6. Bake in oven according to directions on shrink paper
- Do not use a microwave.
7. Let it cool for a few minutes.
8. Tie twine in hole or put charm ring through the hole.