- Dried wheat
- Embroidery floss in various fall colors
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Wrapped Wheat Bouquet:
1. Dab some hot glue just below the kernels of your wheat and place the end of the embroidery floss in it to secure.
2. Wind the embroidery floss around the wheat tightly until the desired amount is covered.
3. Cut the embroidery floss, add a dab of hot glue and place the end of the floss into the glue to secure.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you have a bouquet.
5. Drop bouquet of wrapped wheat into desired vase.
1. Bundle some wheat together and wrap the embroidery floss around the center until it’s thick. Tie it off.
2. Splay the wheat out so that it spreads from the center.
3. Cut down the wheat to the proper height for your cloche.
4. Hot glue the bottoms of your wheat to the base of the cloche.
5. Set the cloche on and enjoy!