Materials for Let Love Grow Flower Kit
- Paper Treat Bags
- Flower Seed Packet
- Small Flower Pot
- Sticker Label Sheets
- White Clay
- Letter Stamps
Materials for Custom Wedding Candle
- Candle with Glass Cover
- Artificial Flower
- Hot Glue
Materials for Crepe Paper Candy Wrappers
- Crepe Paper
- Clear Plastic Bath Bomb Molds
- String or Ribbon
Directions for Let Love Grow Flower Kit
1. Fill the treat bags with seeds and secure it shut.
2. Print your preferred label out and stick it on the packet.
3. Flatten your clay into a single layer and cut it to your desired flat “stick shape.”
4. Stamp your letters down the stick. We used “LOVE,” but you can also use the name or initials of the happy couple!
Directions for Custom Wedding Candle
1. Cut your ribbon to fit around your candle and hot glue the length of it.
2. Glue the artificial flower on the side of the candle facing away from the ribbon ends.
3. Print out sticker labels with your name and the date and use these to cover the ribbon ends. Now every time the candle is lit, your guest will think of you!
Directions for Crepe Paper Candy Wrappers
1. Fill your bath bomb mold with candy and secure it shut.
2. Lay the crepe paper out in a square, at least long enough to cover the mold entirely.
3. Wrap the crepe paper around the mold and secure it with tape.
4. Lightly twist the ends and tie them off with ribbon to create the ends of the candy wrapper.