Paige Hemmis is turning tins into fun and festive Christmas decorations.
- Craft Paper Sheets
- Mod Podge with plate & brush/sponge
- Drill with ¼” drill bit
- Garden Chain
- Paper Cutter
- Ruler (12”)
1. Measure your tin surface & take care in positioning the ruler so that you account for the lip of the tin. If you don’t account for the lip then you’ll create an uneven surface & the paper will start to pucker. Then using your paper cutter (if you have one) cut your craft paper to size
2. If you would like to hang these now is when you will drill the holes into your can. Drill a hole on each side of the tin using a quarter inch drill
3. It’s time to put your patterns onto the tins. Take your vintage design craft paper & mod podge it to the tins
4. Let dry
5. Then attach you garden chain to the can from one hole to the other
6. Fill your tins with candies, potpourri or whatever Christmas knick knacks you have!