A fun addition to any game room!
- 2x4' Plywood
- 2: 2x2' Poplar panels
- Back panel
- Printed labels
- Craft plaques
- 1x4" Blocks for toggle
- Nail gun
- Wood glue
- Glue gun
1) Use 2x4’ Plywood for construction of cabinet frame.
2) Insert 2: 2 x2’ Poplar wood panels.
3) Add back panel using wood glue and nail gun.
4) Insert 2 piano hinges on sides of cabinet.
5) Add wall hanger cleat to back of cabinet.
6) Insert magnets on top of cabinet.
7) Layer paint – grey & black.
8) Attach handles with screws.
9) Add craft plaques and wood blocks for features.
Do it Yourself Video Game Cabinet - Home & Family
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page