Lifestyle expert Lizzy Mathis is helping you personalize your bookmarks with fun embellishments.
- Velvet ribbon
- Ribbon crimp clamps (size should match ribbon width)
- Embellishments (Charms, jewelry, beads, etc.)
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Jump ring
- Jump ring pliers
DIY Velvet Bookmarks - Home & Family
1. Measure and cut your ribbon (Approx. 9 inches but adjust to book size if necessary)
2. Carefully insert velvet ribbon end into ribbon crimp clamp
3. Use pliers and carefully press the clamp down. Make sure to fully close the clamp and press down on the center and both sides.
4. Add jump ring using pliers
5. Attach jewelry, charms, beads, trinkets