- 4 teaspoons avocado oil (sooths and moisturizes skin. Natural sunblock for skin
- 2 teaspoons Jojoba oil (Treats Acne. Stimulates Collagen and tightens skin)
- 2 teaspoons rosehip oil (Moisturizing)
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch or corn flour (the white one)
- 2 teaspoons melted beeswax (or 10g/0.3oz)
- 1 vitamin E capsule (Reduce aging process. Smooths wrinkles and fine lines)
- 3 drops lemon essential oil (Calms skin. Gives cream a citrus fragrance)
1) Using a double boiler or a stainless steel bowl sitting in a pan. Allow the water in the saucepan or base of the double to boil gently.
2) Add all the ingredients, except for vitamin E and essential, to the stainless steel bowl (or top of the double boiler) and stir gently, ideally with a whisk, until well and truly melted.
3) Take off the heat and off the water.
4) Stir in essential oil and vitamin E.
5) Pour into sterile jars.
6) Put the lids on once the cream is set and cool.