Paige Hemmis upcycles jars into beautiful storage for beauty essentials.
- Leftover glass jars of varying sizes
- Black spray paint
- Decorative drawer knobs with flat bottom
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Dishwashing liquid
- Scrub brush or steel wool
- White chalk paint
- Clear sticker labels to write words or pictures on the jars
Upcycled Glass Jars - Home & Family
1. Take the jars and soak them in the sink in warm water and a bit of dishwashing liquid. Use a scrub brush or steel wool to get any residue off.
2. Take the lids of the jars to a well-ventilated area or outside and paint them all black. Set aside to dry.
3. Take your decorative knobs and add some hot glue to the bottom. Secure it to the center of the lid.
4. Add cotton balls, cotton rounds, cotton buds and anything else that would be useful for you or your guests to use in the bathroom to your jars.
5. Set your jars in your bathroom and enjoy!