Design expert Kelly Edwards is updating the look of an ordinary folding chair.
- Folding chairs (must have cushions)
- Staple gun
- Tape measurer
- Fabric scissors
DIY Upcycled Folding Chairs - Home & Family
1. Remove cushions from folding chair with screwdriver.
2. Loosely trace/measure cushion size and add several inches to allow for room to wrap around the cushion.
3. ightly wrap fabric around cushion and secure to back with staple gun.
4. Return cushions to chair and use screwdriver to attach.