- Wood Planks
- Paint (spray paint and brush paint)
- Paint Brush
- Screw Driver
1. The first thing you want to do is take a look at your driftwood. Determine what part of it would be good for the hooks. You need to also make sure there is a good flat area where you can screw the driftwood into the board. Once you figure out what part you'd like to use, cut it to size using a saw.
2. After cutting the driftwood to size it’s time to spray paint! You’re going to need to give it 5-7 coats to fully cover them. I would suggest starting with a matte spray paint and ending with a glossy spray paint for the last few coats. Make sure to let them dry in between coats.
3. Next, you’ll want to paint your board. You can do this any way you’d like. In my case, I gave the board a solid brown coat. Then, I used a dry brush and lightly went over it with blue paint.
4. Now it’s time to attach the drift wood to board. Decide where you’d like to place each piece and attach it to board with two screws and a drill. Make sure to drill from the back of the board into the driftwood.
5. Voila! You’re ready to hang!