- 3 Different types of fabric
- White fleece, red felt, and pink felt
- Needle and thread or fabric glue
- Buttons (for embellishments)
- Polyfill stuffing
1) Cut two tooth shapes out of your white fleece
2) Make a pocket with the red felt (cut it out)
3) Attach your pocket to the back of one of the tooth-shaped white fleece
4) Sew your tooths together with the pocket in the center
5) Add a little tongue and some teeth!
6) Sew on your button eyes
7) And stuff with polyfill stuffing!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page