Kym Douglas is here to shows how you can actually make your own facial toner.
Health & Beauty
DIY TONER MATERIALS:
- Witch hazel
- Rose water
- Cotton pads in mason jar or spritzing bottle with funnel
ADD IN OILS FOR MOISTURIZING TONER:
- Maracuja oil
- Argan oil
ADD IN OILS FOR COMBINATION OR OILY SKIN TONER:
- Jojoba oil
- Olive squalane
OPTIONAL TO CREATE MISTING TONER:
- Mineral spring water
DIY TONER INSTRUCTIONS:
To Create the Moisturizing Toner:
- Mix together 2 parts rose water and 1 part witch hazel in a bowl.
- Add in about 5-10 drops of maracuja or argan oil if desired.
To Create the Combination Skin Toner:
- Mix together 2 parts witch hazel and 1 part rose water in a bowl.
- Add in about 5-10 drops of jojoba oil or olive squalane if desired.
To Store for Usage:
- If you want to use the toner as a mist, add splash of mineral water into the toner mixture and use a funnel to pour it into a spray bottle.
- If you want to create toner pads, place some cotton pads into a mason jar, use a finger to push them down and pour the toner into the jar until the pads are covered. Make sure the jar is sealed tight when stored.
- Place in the fridge for a cooling effect if desired and enjoy!