Ali Fedotowsky-Manno is helping you stay organized with this DIY.
- Wood Paddle Board
- Bulldog Clamps
- Small Glass Jar
- Push Pins
- Receipt Paper
- Hot Glue & Glue Sticks
1. Glue clamps to top two corners and bottom left hand corner.
2. Wrap twine around top of glass jar and tie a bow. Glue jar to bottom right hand corner. This will hold your pens/markers.
3. When you’re writing down your to-do lists you’ll need something to hold the paper in place. I just used two pieces of elastic and some push pins. All you do is place one in the middle towards the top, pull it taught and pin in place on each side. Do the same thing a few inches below towards the bottom.
4. Run some twine through the middle of receipt roll, make a loop, and tie in place. Slip the loop over the board’s handle and run the receipt paper through both elastics.
5. Add your pens and whatever accessories you’d like.