- 2 teacups and saucers
- 2 teapots
- 2 Salad plates
- Lamp kit
- Threaded lamp rod
- Round of wood
- Rubber feet
1. Carefully drill through the center of all the ceramic pieces and the round of wood using a bit the same diameter as the rod.
2. Measure and cut your rod to ensure it’s just slightly longer than your stack of ceramics.
3. Insert rod into wood base and secure at the bottom using included hex nut.
4. Slide the salad plate onto rod and glue onto base.
5. Add a teapot and glue
6. Add a teacup and saucer and glue
7. Add a salad plate and glue
8. Add the second teapot and glue
9. Add the final teacup and saucer and glue
10. Once dry, spray paint the entire tower
11. Pass the lamp wire through the tube and attach socket as per package directions.
12. Add lampshade and bask in the glow of your work.