Orly Shani is getting you ready for the colder weather with this comfy DIY using a sweater and yarn.
- Yarn needle
DIY Sweater Socks - Home & Family
1) Trace the outline of your foot on a piece of paper and cut out.
2) Pin the paper cutout onto the body of the sweater as a guide, and cut around, creating two sole pieces.
3) Cut off the sleeves along the natural slope of the arm. You can leave as-is, or cut shorter depending on the desired length.
4) Using yarn and a yarn needle, hand sew the soles to the sleeves.
5) OPTIONAL: Add hot glue or fabric paint in a crosshatch pattern on the bottom to prevent slipping.