- Pillow or stuffing
1) Line up pillow to sweater, use a fabric marker to draw lines round the shape of the pillow
2) Cut along markings. You can leave side seams if they are already there.
3) Cut 2 pieces of lightweight fusible interfacing the same size as sweater pieces.
4) Fuse the interfacing onto the wrong sides of the sweater with an iron over a damp cloth – both front and back.
5) Pin pieces inside out and mark a space to leave open for the filling or pillow form (unless using a sweater with buttons which are a ready made opening)
6) Sew around all sides but leave an opening on one side
7) Turn right side out and insert pillow or stuffing
8) Sew up the opening
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page