A snag in your sweater can easily be fixed with Orly Shani's helpful tips.
- Crochet needle
- Snagged sweater
Viewer Mail - Personalized Water Bottles & DIY Mattress Cleaner - Home & Family
- Use a Crochet Needle to Capture the Snag. Start by inserting the crochet hook from the wrong side of the sweater through to the front side of the fabric or sweater at the snag.
- Pull the Snag to the Wrong Side.
- Smooth the Pulled Threads.
- Knot in Place.
- Option: Secure the Knit with Clear Nail Polish or fabric glue.
- Do a Final Check and enjoy your fixed sweater!