Materials for Backdrop
- Black tri-fold boards
- X-acto knife
- Yellow foam sheet
- Blue felt sheets
Materials for Invitations
- Microsoft word or downloadable template from website
Materials for Activity Station
- 36 inch squares of felt
- Additional sheets of felt in various colors
- Mask (optional)
- Hot glue or craft glue
Directions for Backdrop
1) Draw a cityscape onto board using a pencil and ruler
2) Cut out cityscape using an x-acto knife
3) To make cityscape appear taller tape an additional tri-fold board onto bottom
Steps for Invitation
1) Fill out information (i.e. Date, Time, Address, RSVP, etc.).
2) Print out in black and white.
3) Send out invitations.
Steps for Activity Station
1) Cut out a cape shape from the 36-inch square of felt.
2) Add Velcro dots to allow cape to attach and detach around child’s neck.
3) Cut out fun designs from additional pieces of felt so kids can have fun shapes to customize their capes.
4) Let kids design their own capes using felt and glue.