Ingredients for Raspberry SPF Lip Balm (In a Contact Lens Case)
- 1 tsp beeswax pellets
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp zinc oxide powder
- 1/2 tsp dehydrated raspberries
- 1/2 tsp honey
1) Place the beeswax and coconut oil in a heat-proof pouring container (I have a tiny measuring cup with a spout, which is perfect). Place for about 2-3 minutes in the microwave (or use a double boiler). Stir with a wooden stick to make sure that all the wax has melted.
2) Carefully pour half the mixture into one side (the right eye) of your contact lens case. Spoon in the sugar and mix in with toothpick until well-combined. This should fill about 4 single pots.
3) Now mix your zinc oxide and raspberry powder into the remaining coconut/beeswax mixture. Mix in the honey, and pour into the other side of the contact lens case.
4) Leave to set for an hour. Screw on caps and you are set.
Makeup and Moisturizer
1) Mix with zinc oxide
Check out more DIYs from Sophie at the Home & Family Pinterest Page