- Plywood board
- Round plaques
- Drill w/ forstner bit (same size as your dowel)
- Craft foam
- Wooden balls
1. Start with plywood board. Measure the center of the board and mark it with a pencil.
2. Line up the wood plaques across the board and mark where you want each of them to go. (we spaced them out, 2 inches in between).
3. Find the center point of each place marked on the plywood board.
4. Drill holes for the dowels, only partly through the plywood board.
5. Next, drill holes all the way through the center of the plaques.
6. Put glue and dowels into the partial holes between the plywood board and the plaques.
7. Glue the wooden balls into the holes in the center of the plaques as the “nose.”
8. Paint the entire thing one solid color of your choosing
9. Cut simplified facial features out of the craft foam. (don’t cut any hair or hat pieces wider than the glass frames, as this will make it more difficult to put the glasses on)
10. Glue the faces on and let dry.
11. Store your glasses on these fun faces!