Assemble the board to your specifics (Scrap pieces or whatever you choose!)
*NOTE: Instructions will vary depending on brand of water slide decal paper. It is recommended to follow the steps that are included
1. Print out your design onto Water Slide Decal Paper and allow paper dry for at least 3-4 minutes.
2. Coat paper with acrylic spray (recommended outside). Allow to dry for 60 seconds and then apply 2-3 more coats. Allow paper to dry for a 2-3 minutes.
3. Cut out design.
4. Submerge in water for 30-60 seconds and remove.
5. Slide backing off and apply to mug. Remove all air bubbles.
6. Let decal set and dry for at approximately 3 hours and bake in oven at 230 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
7. Attach elastic with staple gun!Download Maria's Sunglasses PDF
DIY Inspired by alittlecraftinyourday.com