DIY Ice Cream Cone Wreath
1. Take out your coco liner and decide if you like the size. These come in many sizes, so if you need to make it look like more of a cone, cut the back of it down the middle and hot-glue it back together.
2. Once happy with your cone shape, take the poultry fence and cut a piece out that will fit over your cone. Wrap it around the front side and cut down any excess on the back side. Attach together with zip ties.
3. Fill bottom with pillow stuffing
4. Fill your cone with flowers in groups. Put the bottom color/flavor in first.
5. Add the second color, keeping in mind that you want these to look like ice cream flavors.
6. After the second color, add a smaller amount of white flowers, to look like the whipped cream.
7. Take one red flower and put in on the top to look like the cherry.
8. Add ribbon to the back of the cone (in a Spring color) to create a handle for the door. You can hide this or make it part of your design.
DIY Driftwood Wreath
1. Attach Driftwood Pieces To Wreath Form Using Hot Glue. (Alternatively Buy A Premise Driftwood Wreath.)
2. Add Seashells. General Rule: Go From Larger To Smaller, Around Wreath As Desired Using Hot Glue.
3. Cut Cardstock Into Small Triangles And Write “Beach” On Them. One Letter Per Triangle.
4. Glue Triangles To String And Swag Across Wreath.