Directions for Snow Cone Hair Clips
1. Cut ice cream cone shape from stiff felt and scrapbook paper
2. Glue scrapbook paper on top off stiff felt with hot glue
3. Cut wood disc in half
4. Glue fake snow to wood disc using spray adhesive
5. Spray paint desired color
6. Use spray adhesive to add glitter to shaved ice
7. Glue together shaved ice and cone (secure with small wood disc on back)
8. Glue snow cone to hair clip
9. Wear and enjoy!
Directions for Ice Cream Hair Clips
1. Cut ice cream cone shape from stiff felt
2. Use a sharpie to add cone detailing
3. Attach cone to hair clip using hot glue (leave room for ice cream cone scoops to be glued to part of the clip)
4. Glue three wool pom poms together to create ice cream scoops
5. Hot glue scoops to hair clip, on top of cone
6. Optional: Add red pom pom for cherry on top
7. Wear and enjoy!
Directions for Popsicle Hair Clips
1. Cut popsicle stick shape from stiff felt
2. Cut popsicle shape from stiff felt (optional: use different colors to create a multi flavored popsicle)
3. Glue popsicle stick and shape together with hot glue
4. Attach to hair clip
5. Wear and enjoy!