Materials for Crate
- Large wood crate
- Sand paper
- Chalk paint
- Staple gun
Materials for Succulents
- Sphagnum moss
- Wire, scissors and sheet moss
Directions for Crates
1. Remove slats from wood crate.
2. Sand and paint wood crate using 2 different colors of paint for a patina look.
3. Staple mosquito tulle netting to two sides of crate.
4. Attach a dowel to the bottom of the netting.
Check out more DIY projects at the Home & Family PInterest Page
Get more from Tanya at TanyaMemme.com and Shirley at EdenMakers.com