- Stadium Seat
- Old Jersey
- Sewing Machine/Fabric Glue
- Butcher Paper
- Measuring Tape
1. Measure the height and length of your stadium chair, add an inch on all sides for seam allowance.
2. Cut a piece of butcher paper out equal to your measurements (this is just a pattern to help you cut your jersey.)
3. Hold the butcher paper over your jersey to figure out which section of it you want to use as your design. You’ll need two of these, one for the front and one for the back of the chair.
4. Place the two pieces of cloth together with the designs facing inward toward each other. Sew or fabric glue the left, top, and right edges together. Leave the bottom open (You can fold the two sides of the bottom edge over to hem them.)
5. Flip the entire cover right-side out so that the seams are hidden inside.
6. Stretch the cover over the back of your chair. You can easily swap it out for whichever team you want to represent!