Directions for Grapefruit Mat
1. Start with plain round bathmat
2. Fold it in half to find the center
3. Cut in half.
4. Draw half-moon rind edge.
5. Measure & mark the center of mat.
6. Draw triangles and round the edges.
7. Paint the “rind” edge.
8. Fill in triangles with various pink shades.
9. Let dry.
10. Spray with polyurethane on painted areas. (optional)
Directions for Lavender Mat
1. Start with plain coco coir mat (1 inch or less).
2. Using acrylic paint (outdoor if you plan on using it outside), freehand paint all the green
stems and leaves in alternating heights.
3. Repeat on opposite side.
4. Using a blunt edged paintbrush, daub the “flower buds” on end of stems.
5. Spray with polyurethane on painted areas. (optional)