Directions for Rain Boots
1. Arrange the rain boots and run wire through their loops
a) If rain boots don’t have a loop to put wire through: use 2 pieces of wood, wrap ends of wire around each piece of wood, and place them at the bottom of the boots.
2. Insert tulips
3. Run ribbon through loops and tie a bow to cover hanging loop.
4. Hang on door
a. If using real tulips: fill plastic cup with water and place inside boots
TIP: Be sure to trim stems of fresh tulips every couple of days.
Directions for Watering Can
1. Add fresh or faux tulips
2. Add water to watering can if using fresh tulips
3. Use bow/ribbon to hang on door
Directions for Carrot
1. Start by attaching one tulip to the end of the board using staple gun on the stem
2. Layer two more over stem of first, covering staples and attach them.
3. Layer several more over those and so on and so on, creating a carrot shape.
4. Staple greens to the top.
5. Cover where greens and tulips meet with ribbon.