Ken Wingard is welcoming spring in with this beautiful DIY.
- *Note: Use Live, Spring Flowering Plants or Silk Plants, Grapevine Wreath
- Two Deli Cups
- Zip Ties
- White Spray Paint
- Clear Glitter
- White Batting
- Spring Plants
1. Spray wreath white
2. While wet, sprinkle on glitter.
3. Cut slits in bottom of one cup (for attaching).
4. Thread zip ties through and attach cup to bottom of wreath.
5. Insert second cup into first cup.
6. Plant spring flowers into cup.
7. Wrap batting around cup and bottom of wreath.
(optional: secure batting with glue or tape or staples)
8. Use moss to cover dirt and soften edges.