A springtime DIY from Ken Wingard.
- Picket fence posts
DIY Spring Fireplace Picket Fence - Home & Family
1. Measure fireplace opening and covered area.
2. Mark picket fence posts to specific measurements.
3. Cut picket fence posts.
4. Paint picket fence posts to desired color
5. Create stencil with family name or desired lettering.
6. Trace stencil onto center of picket fence.
7. Paint outline desired color.
8. Attach hinges to each picket fence post.
9. Place in front of fireplace.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page