- Styrofoam head
- Mod podge
- Two battery powered tea lights
- Cheese cloth
- Cream paint
- Old paint brush
- Fishing wire
- Optional: Glow in the dark paint
1) Dig the eyes out of the styrofoam head and insert tea lights to fit. Then take out the tea lights and set them aside.
2) Spread the mod podge all over the head including inside the eye sockets.
3) Then take the cheese cloth and cover the head. Make sure to mold it around the ears nose mouth and inside the eye sockets best you can. This is a very messy process! I did this with my hands and had glue all over them!
4) Do about 3-4 layers of Mod Podge then cheese cloth then Mod odge repeat 3-4 times.
5) Optional: mix in glow in the dark paint! Or paint on in strips she. Finished
7) Then take an old paintbrush and brush cream colored paint all over its head and the cheese cloth.
8) Then stick in the battery powered lights back into the eyes. They should fit.
9) As a final touch, take one last piece of cheese cloth and drape over the entire head so as to diffuse look of the the tea lights.
10) Take a screw hook and screw it into the top of the head. Then take the fishing wire and hang the ghost from the ceiling!
11) Make more than one to create a super scary family of ghosts!!
Check out more DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page