1. Mix dry ingredients. Push all the baking soda and citric acid through the strainer into the large mixing bowl and use your gloved hands or a spoon to mix them.
2. Add color. Add 2 tsp. Of white mica and 2 tsp. of pearl powder and stir to combine.
3. Add liquid ingredients. Add all of the extract and fragrance oil. Using the dropper, add 12 mL of polysorbate 80. Use your hands to fully incorporate.
4. Check consistency. Check the consistency of the bath bomb mixture. The ideal texture is similar to wet sand and should hold its shape when squeezed. If it’s too dry, use one hand to spritz the mixture with witch hazel and use your other hand to mix.
5. Fill the molds. Drop a few pearls into one half of the mold. Add bath bomb mixture and press it in firmly. Fill the other half of the mold. Place loose bath bomb mixture on top of both halves. Clear any powder from the seam of the mold, match the eyelets, and close. Make sure to direct pressure on the seams to prevent dents.
6. Allow to dry. Let bath bombs dry overnight in the molds.