- Styrofoam wreath
- Plastic sheet
- Craft pearls
- Snowflake charm
- Hot glue
- Pom Pom trim
1. Put together two same-sized foam wreaths with hot glue. The hot glue will eat into the foam a bit, but it will create a bond that is covered up with fabric.
2. Once together, set your wreaths on one of plastic sheets and draw the inside of the wreath onto the sheet with your marker that is the same color as your fabric.
3. Take your scissors and cut out the circle about an inch larger than the circle you drew. Double up two sheets of plastic or do this twice so that you have 2 sheets.
4. Cover the two wreaths with fabric and hot glue . Since the wreath is round, you will need to cut your fabric in strips in the back.
5. Using hot glue, glue the plastic onto the back side of the wreath.
6. Lay your wreath down with the plastic side touching the flat surface.
7. Take your needle and thread and add a few hanging snowflakes about a third and a half of the way down to create the look of falling snowflakes. Do this inside the wreath.
8. Add your pom poms or pearl beads to the bottom half of the inside of your wreath.
9. Add any little props you would like on top of the snow. You can use hot glue to secure them inside.
10. Using hot glue, put on the plastic sheet on the front of the wreath.
11. Add your trim, pom poms or snowflakes around the seam of the plastic and the fabric with hot glue.
12. If you would like to add ribbon, you can wrap the ribbon all along the base of the wreath and secure it with hot glue. Then bring the sides up to make a cute bow to hang your wreath.