- PVC elbows
- Magnet strips
- Tins/Altoids cans
- Detergent bottles
- Box cutter knife
- Glue gun
1) Attach PVC Elbows to top row of plywood.
2) Fill with Allen wrenches.
3) Adhere self-stick magnet strips to second row of plywood.
4) Stick tins filled with small parts to strips.
5) Cut top of detergent containers with box cutter knife.
6) Fill containers with screws.
7) Space 1.5" pencil marks all the way down the plywood board. Space as needed.
Check out more DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Paige at PaigeHemmis.com