- Ski Poles
- Piece of 2x4
- Lamp shade
- Lamp Kit
1. Measure how long you want your lamp legs to be and cut your ski pole to that length.
2. Mark where you want to make your notch.
3. Using a jigsaw, cut out the notch on all three legs.
4. Cut a triangle out of a piece of 2x4.
5. Drill a 3/8” hole in the center of the triangle for the threaded pipe in the lamp kit.
6. Attach the ski poles onto the three sides using 3/4” wood screws.
7. Attach the lamp kit according to instructions on kit.
8. Add a lampshade.