- Roll of toilet paper or paper towel
- Small paint brush
- Empty toilet paper or paper towel roll
1. Cut strips of toilet paper or paper towel.
2. Look at seed packaging for the appropriate seed spacing.
3. Use a ruler to space seeds correctly.
4. Mix together cornstarch and water to make a “glue”.
5. With a paintbrush, add a dab of “glue” where each seed should be placed.
6. Place seed on the dab of “glue” and allow to dry.
7. Roll up on to an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.
8. Unroll and place in the garden when ready to use.