- Painter’s tape
- Trace paper
- Paint pens
- Spray paint
- A small sleigh with Santa
- A child’s globe
- Hot glue and glue gun
1. Take your trace paper and trace the continents. Cut these out and set them aside.
2. Then take painter’s tape and place several strips together to use as the continents.
3. Place the cut out traced continents on the painter’s tape and trace the continents.
4. Cut out the painter’s tape as a continent and place on top of the continents
5. Spray paint the rest of the globe in the color of your choosing.
6. You can add the continent names, or even countries and cities…depending what you want the globe to say. I will be typing “Santa Claus is coming to town”.
7. Take your magnets and place them around the globe on the places that you would like Santa to stop.
8. Take you Santa’s sleigh and glue on magnets to it. If you have reindeer, you will need to add magnets to them as well.
9. Take a journey with your kids to watch where Santa is in the world on the big night…Christmas Eve!