- 2 Step Resin Kit
- Small plastic cups
- Stir stick
- Silicone jewelry mold
- Decorative filler
- Blow dryer (optional)
1. Use plastic cups to mix equal parts resin and hardener
2. Stir for 3-5 minutes
3. Place decorative object/material into the jewelry mold
4. Fill a syringe with resin mixture. Avoid any air bubbles and go slowly.
5. Inject mold with resin mixture. Do not overfill.
6. If you see air bubbles then use a small straw and blow on the bubbles. You could also use a blow dryer to remove bubbles.
7. Cover and let cure for 24 hrs.
8. Pop out finished jewelry from mold