- Sequin Fabric
- Sewing machine
1. Cut sleeves off t-shirt.
2. Fold fabric material in half.
3. Pin to hold in place.
4. Lay cut sleeve on top of fabric
Optional: Moving sleeve down an inch on fabric to make a shorter sleeve or move up desired length to create longer sleeve.
5. Cut out fabric from sleeve pattern. (repeat for second sleeve)
6. Remove excess around edges.
7. Pin sleeve together.
8. Using sewing machine, sew sleeves together along the seam.
9. Flip t-shirt inside out.
10. Insert sleeve inside t-shirt to match the side seam of sleeve to side seam of t-shirt.
11. Pin sleeve around t-shirt to hold in place making sure that it lays completely flat.
12. Using sewing machine to sew sleeves to t-shirt.
13. Remove pins.
14. Cut off excess fabric.
15. Reverse t-shirt.
16. Enjoy your new t-shirt!
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page