- Either buy inexpensive boots/booties or grab an old pair you have at home (Distressed look is in!)
- Buy any embellishments that you would like to add to your boots.
- Buy any embellishments that you would like to add to your boots. (Belts, lace, beads, feathers)
- Glue (can use hot glue gun and/or gorilla glue)
- Any embellishment tool to help you attach your fun things (I will be using a pro-rotary leather puncher)
Step 1: Pick your boot
Step 2: Decide what belts, feathers, material, etc. you want to use
Step 3: Figure out how you want to arrange your various embellishments (Belts, bracelets, feathers, lace, beads, etc.)
Step 4: Glue or use tool to attach the embellishments. For belts and bracelets, wrap around boot and fasten/tie into place.
Step 6: Let dry
Use your imagination! The possibilities are endless.
Check out more DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Paige at PaigeHemmis.com