1. Draw a Reindeer Silhouette with a pencil onto your plywood. You can free-hand this or download something from the internet.
2. Sand off all the edges to make them smooth with sand paper.
3. Cut this out with a jigsaw.
4. Dry brush white paint on your deer. Set aside to dry.
5. Start adding pine cones, berries and décor to the head of your deer with hot glue.
6. Add a wooden letter to the bottom of the deer to symbolize your family name, or if this is a gift, their name. Add this with hot glue
7. Using twine on the backside of your deer, add twine and secure with hot glue to hold up your deer for décor.
8. Enjoy your DIY Reindeer Silhouette!