Ali is showing you how to make these adorable DIY reindeer hats to get you in the festive spirit.
- Foam Sheet
- Hot glue
- Card stock (Preferred color)
- Faux Fur or Ribbon
1. Print Pattern out online. PDF will be on our website
2. Trace two of the outer ear and antler patterns onto foam sheet
3. Cut out shapes
4. Trace two inner ear patterns onto card stock.
5. Cut out shapes
6. Line Inner ear to outer ear
7. Fold bottom and staple twice
9. Glue antlers and ears to headband using hot glue. Make sure to hold each piece in place until glue dries
10. Add on accessories (optional)
11. Place beanie on head and fit the headband on top