1. Flip your pot upside down onto fabric and trace with chalk.
2. Cut this out, leaving a 1/2" border around your circle for seam allowance.
*This seam allowance here accounts for the seam allowance in your other pattern piece as well, do not add extra. *
3. Find the circumference of the circle, this is the width of your rectangular pattern piece, the height will be the height of your pot plus 6".
*Use creative freedom if desired! Make taller to have a larger lip around the top of your pot. *
4. Measure out your rectangular pattern onto your fabric and cut out.
5. Once you have both pattern pieces, use them to trace onto accompanying fabric and cut out.
6. Fold your rectangular piece in half then glue the short edges of your rectangular piece together to create a cylinder. *Allow to set about 10 minutes. *
7. Glue the edge of your circle to the bottom of your cylinder.
*Allow to set about 10 minutes. *
8. Repeat steps 6-7 with your alternate fabric so that you end up with two fabric slips.
9. Turn one fabric slip right-side out, leave the other inside out and drop it in.
10. Fold the edge of the inner "bucket" over the outer and secure with Fabri-Tac.
11. Drop your plant in, roll the top edge down and enjoy!