- Sew-in fabric sheets
- Sewing machine or needle and thread
1. Cut pocket sleeve for potholder (dimensions will vary depending on potholder).
2. Hem the pocket sleeve.
3. Double roll edges of the pocket sleeve.
4. Print out your recipe on sew-in fabric sheets.
5. Cut out recipe to mimic a recipe card and add to the pocket sleeve.
6. Add a zigzag stitch around the recipe.
7. Add the sleeve across the center of the potholder. Roll over the edges of the potholder and stitch to get a clean front.
8. Add embellishments.