- Fabric glue
- Fabric printer paper (9 pages)
1. Measure quilt to 4 ft. x 4 ft.
2. Cut quilt to 4 ft. x ft.
3. Measure and cut ribbon to 4 ft. strips (4 pieces)
4. Glue ribbon around top edge of quilt.
5. Fold ribbon to back side of quilt and glue.
6. Repeat process for left, right and bottom edges of quilt.
7. Chose (9) photos that tell desired family story or memory.
8. Print photos on fabric printer paper.
9. Use ruler to measure 5 in. from edge of quilt.
10. Place 1st photo on quilt 5 in. from top left edge of quilt.
11. Iron photo to quilt for about 1 minute (until firmly secured)
12. Repeat process for additional (8) photos spacing 5 in. apart forming 3 rows with 3 photos on each row.
Get more information about this episode
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Famiily Pinterest Page