1. Take two of the same size canvases. Lay out the fabric you would like to use face down.
2. Cut around the canvases, leaving about 2”-3” seam allowance to wrap the edges of the canvas.
3. Start wrapping each canvas individually and securing with hot glue.
*This doesn’t have to be done perfectly because you will sandwich the canvases together later. *
4. Do this to both canvases. If your fabric has a pattern, make sure that it is lined up because you will be attaching these together and creating a seam.
5. Hot glue the back sides of the canvases together.
6. Cut a “stem” for the top of your pumpkin from the faux birch branch. Hot glue this branch in the center of your canvases.
7. This is where you can really get creative! Add some leaves, curly willow branches, pinecones, acorns or whatever little fall accessories you would like to add.
8. If desired, add ribbon along the outside of the canvases, covering the joint where they meet so that it looks seamless.
9. Repeat steps 1-8 with different sized canvases until you have enough for your display.
10. Arrange them on your mantle and enjoy your unique DIY!