Shirley Bovshow shows an easy and affordable craft that is one of the most classic Christmas gifts.
- Open an envelope you like and make a copy of it on your printer on black and white setting.*
- A print of the envelope will show the edges as well as the folds. It doesn’t look pretty, but this is the inside.
- Fold and glue them together to make an envelope
- Paint and decorate your potpourri envelope with pressed flowers, mod podge beautiful papers onto it, add bling!
- Add 2 tablespoons of vermiculite and oil mix to each envelope and seal!
*Use a 140LB paper or slightly heavier if you are doing a lot of painting. The paper store has a list and will help guide you to the right weight!
Get more from this episode >>