- Wood Board (25 1/2 inch) (1x3)
- Wood dowels
- Screws & Drill
- Wood boards
- Paint brush
- Wood Glue
1. First we need to map out where we’re placing each popsicle. In order to do this, measure out the size of your board and equally space out however many popsicles you’re going to add. We used a 25 ½ inch 1x3 board and are going to place 5 popsicle hooks. Mark places with a pencil so you know where to pre drill your holes.
2. Use drill to slightly start a hole where you want each popsicle to go. This will make it easier to add screws later.
3. To create the spacing that you will actually hang things on can use a 1” dowel that you or the hardware store cuts down to 1” or a 1” inch spool from the craft store. To attach to board you’re going to use a 2 ¼ inch screw and screw it in to the board backwards. Repeat.
4. To create the popsicles you’ll need 5 ½ inch pieces of 1x3. Draw the shape of your popsicle on to the board and use a jigsaw to cut it out.
5. Here’s where you can get create! You can paint your popsicle however you like, making each one different and unique