- Red Felt
- Hot Glue
- Black Embroidery Thread and Needle
- Black Pom Pom
- Black Fringe
- Pin Backing
1. Cut 3 large petals and 3 small petals out of red felt. (Download our template if you don’t want to freehand the petals.)
2. Place the bottom of the base of each petal over itself, one side over the other, and glue them together. This will create a folded “3D effect.” Do this to every petal.
3. Use the black embroidery thread to reinforce the middle of these two glued sides.
4. Glue each of the petals on top of each other, the larger on the bottom, spread out in flower shape.
5. Cut a small piece of black fringe and wrap it around a black pom-pom. Glue them together.
6. Glue the black pom-pom ball into the middle of the flower.
7. Glue the entire flower onto the pin backing.
8. Let everything dry and wear in honor of your military friends and family