- Twine, rope for the bridle
- Felt (9x12 sheets work well)
- Large wiggly eyes
- Glue gun
1) First bend the noodle and tie the twine tightly around it. If you
want you can weave a pipe cleaner around it to add some color after
you've tied it on. I left a little bit of the twine hanging so that it
looked line reins, but they are more for looks than for function of
2) Next, turn the piece of felt long ways and cut a strip about an
inch wide. Cut the ends of it into points for the ears. Cut the next
strip (still looking at the felt long ways) at about 4 inches wide.
Next I folded this wide stripe and cut waves around the edges to
create the mane.
3) Slide the long piece for the ears between the part of the noodle
that is folded and pull them up firmly in place. Glue the ears up. Hot
glue the mane and wiggly eyes in place.
Craft project courtesy PBS Parents
For more fun DIY projects visit the Home & Family Pinterest Page