- Round straw placemats in desired color
- Trim, tassels, fringe, flowers… of your choice
- Straight pins
- Hot glue
- Glue gun
- Clamps/binder clips
1. Fold placemat in half
2. Pin together with straight pins
3. Glue sides together, tucking in corners, leaving 6-inch pocket
4. Attach clamps till dry
5. Turn placemat inside out
6. Attach 1-3 snaps across the pocket, depending on how secure you want the closure to be.
7. Hot glue trim: tassels, fringe, etc. onto front of the purse.
8. Add straps for a “hands free” version